End of October I was on another solo hike in Hong Kong. For the first time ever I went to Ap Lei Pai. I started my adventure at the MTR Station Lei Tung on Ap Lei Chau. Then I was trekking via Mount Johnston over to Ap Lei Pai, and visited the lighthouse.
How to get there
- Take the MTR train (South Island Line) to Lei Tung
- At the MTR Station, take Exit B towards the bus stop. The starting point at Lei Tung Estate. Walk between the two yellow booths.
- Opposite the bus stop you can find two yellow booths. Walk in-between them, and follow the path till you see the steps.
- There is the starting point to hike up Mount Johnston.
- There are two trails paths parallel to the top. You can choose both, both have got some ropes. The one at the right side may be a bit easier.
Explore the views, seaside, drone shots and much more in my newest video just above.
You can read more details about this hike on the Drone & DSLR website over here.